Friday, September 5, 2008

The typical school day in London.

A typical Monday school day in my school :
We get up at 7h30 a.m to take the bus at 8h30 ( The bus stop is at about one hundred meters from the house ). The bus riding is 15 minutes long,
so we arrive at school at 8h45.
Then we talk with friends until the bell, which means about five minutes.
After that I have French from 8h50 to 10h30 ( during this subject my teacher gives me some english exercises ), recess from 10h15 to 10h40, Math from 10h40 to 11h20 and then, to finish the morning, Science until 12h00.
At noon we have fifteen minutes to eat ( that's a BIG difference between France and Canada ! ) then we have a recess during fourty minutes, that's when we play american football ( really fun times ).
For the afternoon, I restart lessons by History/Geography at 12h55 p.m until 2h15. At 2h15 we have a little snack during five minutes.
Next we have Religion from 2h20 to 2h55 and then we have twenty minutes to do our homework or play with friends if we are done.
Finally, we take the bus at 3h30 and arrive at home at 4h00 to have a little snack and do our homeworks.
( In Canada you have a little snack at every recess !)
If you want some more informations just ask me.

1 comment:

mum marjo said...

I am happy. Your post is very good, this is what I wanted.

Mum