Friday, August 22, 2008

Some News !

Last Tuesday, I did 50 Km by bike ! 25 Km with Kris to discover the neighbourhood of London, and 25 other Km with Kerri ( Kris's mother ) and Kris, but this time it was in woods. Sometimes there was some trees across the trail, slippery hills with rocks, a lots of bends...etc I loved it, it was really cool and funny! Unfortunately Kerri's bike punctured 5 kilometers before the end, we waited 1h because our pump didn't work. But i loved this experience ! It was great !



Last Wednesday I went for the second times to East Park with Kris, where there is a water park and Go!Karts, again, it was very funny !



Yesterday I went to WhiteOaks Mall to do some shopping ! I was with Kris and we had fun during this afternoon.




Finally, Today I went to the London DoubleDecker Bus Tour, I discovered the center of London and his neighbourhood. It's a really big city !!!



1 comment:

Yves said...

Thanks a lot for the news! Your legs will be like rocks!